I love doing this!

In my short time as someone who sells their craft on-line, I have only done this twice...and I have to say, it makes me feel good.

I love packaging an item up, and sending it off as a gift to someone other than the buyer.

I feel like I'm part of a secret club, or like I am in on a big plan. Very covert.

I am in the middle of packaging up a bracelet and a pair of earrings as a birthday present. The buyer asked me to exclude any pricing information, and address the package to her mother, as it was a gift for her birthday.

My jewelry already comes wrapped up in tissue, and is slipped in to a silver bag, but I love to add a gift tag, or some special tissue paper.

I also love that people are comfortable to let me in on the plan. It's me that goes further and asks if they would like anything special on a tag/card. So far I have sent a Christmas gift (ordered from overseas, and mailed to a local address) and this B-Day gift.

So don't forget all of the other occasions when a funky emmsgems bracelet is the perfect gift, or maybe a pretty pair of earrings is what your friend needs to brighten her day.

*I'll even add confetti if you will take the heat for the clean-up

0 comments:

Welcome to emmsgems! This is my place for colour, design, creators, and fun!
 
Copyright 2009 emmsgEM's All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes