my Halloween

I'm not one for Halloween.
Of course, the stores, even the fabulous on-line store Etsy,
are brimming with Halloween goodies. It's hard to avoid the orange
and black, the laughing pumpkins, the scary cats, and the towers of candy!

Since I can't avoid it, I decided to scour Etsy using two search words
in the "Handmade" category: Halloween, Canada. I didn't
intend to search too deep or for anything obscure.

And I found these awesome cards!

She's Batty Designs

I could give one of these cards to anyone,
and it would bring about a smile.

She's Batty Designs has cards for lots of occasions!

0 comments:

Welcome to emmsgems! This is my place for colour, design, creators, and fun!
 
Copyright 2009 emmsgEM's All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes