Christmas feeling

What an awesome feeling it is to be part of a stranger's Christmas!

I had a purchase in my Etsy shop the other day, from a new gEM's buyer! In her "Message to Seller" she asked if I could wrap the necklace she purchased, and add a gift tag with specific names on it. I was thrilled to do such a thing!

I know that many shops offer free gift wrap, some shops sell a "Gift Wrap" option, and some, like myself, wrap the gift no matter what, and don't say a word about it! But in my shop, I haven't promoted any kind of "Holiday" shopping, or deals. I simply haven't had the energy or stock. So when this recent buyer asked for it, I was thrilled, and happy to oblige!

The gift is being sent directly to the "giftee", from my house, not from the "gifter". It's so sneaky and surprise-y...I love it!

***FYI*** emmsgems come wrapped in turquoise tissue paper, and are slipped in to a silver drawstring pouch!

1 comments:

Char / Stitchary! said...

My word, Emm! Did I know you had an etsy shop and forgot it or did it just never come up! Lovely jewelry! I've got a blog on my etsy shop too (charscraftroom.blogspot.com) and I'm adding yours to my blog list/follow list now. What a nice surprise!

Welcome to emmsgems! This is my place for colour, design, creators, and fun!
 
Copyright 2009 emmsgEM's All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes